1. When will I receive my delivery?
In the shopping cart, you will receive an Estimated Delivery Date. Please note that this is not a guaranteed delivery date for your order. Some areas may take longer due to the frequency of deliveries to the delivery zip code. Our system calculates this estimated date considering the total amount of time to process your order including: packaging, transit time to the delivery provider, and transit time to the delivery address.
When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
- Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping. This typically takes 1 ? 2 days however, some orders may ship within as few as 4 hrs and some may take up to 5 days.
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution center and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
2. How many attempts will be made?
We will make 3 delivery attempts for Parcel deliveries. After the 3rd failed attempt at delivery, the package(s) are returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit for your merchandise only. If you would like to have the merchandise re-delivered, you will be responsible for the re-delivery fee.
3. What am I responsible for upon delivery?
Examine your order upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect pieces. In the event that there are missing, damaged or incorrect packages, please contact us at 234-564-2771 within 48 hours of your delivery. For any other problem with your order, please refer to our return policy.
4. What additional fees may apply?
There may be circumstances that require additional payment by you if the conditions mentioned have not been met.
[For example, if you need to change the delivery address and your order has already shipped, etc.]